How do I report vehicle damage?

Created by Luke Taylor, Modified on Wed, 15 Feb, 2023 at 5:42 PM by Luke Taylor

If you have returned to your vehicle to find it damaged, then you must contact the police in the first instance.

You must report this as a crime and the police can then get in touch with us in regard to any CCTV that may have been recorded.

You may also wish to report this to us following a police report. Whilst we appreciate that you'll want to get the issue resolved as soon as possible, we are often unable to review extensive CCTV footage ourselves and this is the reason for reporting it to the police who may view the CCTV themselves.

 If we have been able to view incidents on our CCTV system, we would not be able to relay any personal data of any offending persons or vehicles. This should be reported to the police and your insurance company who can request this information from us. 

We will do all we can to assist with any enquiries.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article